Weather Alert

Bonne Terre Airport to Get Lights; Unitec to Get Property

(Bonne Terre) The Bonne Terre Airport is finalizing plans to add lights to its runway. The project is a cooperative effort between the city, the Missouri Department of Transportation and the St. Francois County Industrial Development Authority. MoDot will pick up 90% of the $260,000 bill with the county IDA kicking in the other 10%. Bonne Terre City Administrator Shawn Kay says the lights will work at the discretion of those arriving in Bonne Terre…

The city has also decided to donate a property to the Unitec…

The property is located on School Street just west of downtown Bonne Terre.

Full interview Shawn Kay

Connect With Us Listen To Us On